Why clits are annoying.

This may be embarrassing, but I have to write it. The reason behind writing this is not to disgust you, but for you to be aware how horny women can get and even the most virginal girls, like me, can be the horniest.

I was writing my second book at a coffee shop and in between paragraphs, I got stuck. I was writing a paragraph that started out with finger-fucking and having a man rubbing a woman’s clit. Naturally, I got stuck because I got horny. I didn’t know how to continue, nor how to get rid of the urge caused by my words. This is the bullshit part when you’re writing solid erotica, even the writer gets aroused and it’s fucked up when you’re in a coffee shop and you’re boyfriend is at work. I texted him and said I was horny. He said he’ll take care of it later but I didn’t need it later, I needed it then, at that very moment when my breathing was prominent and my clit pounded inside my vagina, like a fucking doorbell begging to be rung that I began rocking my leg to and for as I crossed them, just so I could get a motion going for my clit. And I could already feel it sliding. You know when a vagina’s really wet? Like you can feel as if your vagina somehow turned into liquid or a soft cinnamon roll, warm and sliming that when you start to walk you fear your juice dripping down the insides of your thighs? That’s how fucking wet I was. I wasn’t even ovulating.
Maybe a quick smoke would relieve me from the edge and it fucking didn’t. It just forced me to want it even more. So I said, fuck it. I’m going to masturbate in the restroom. I brought my phone and my small can of Lysol with me.  
To my delight, their restroom came with a bidet! A fucking bidet! It’s like the Gods of sex directed me to that coffee shop because they knew I’d be horny and I’m fucking grumpy when I’m horny, I’m irritable and angry at everybody, including myself. It’s not an actual bidet, I don’t know what it’s called, it’s the one that’s stuck to the wall like a small shower head and you press your thumb on a lever to shoot out a jet-like flow of water. It was perfect! On my phone, I have a list of sex videos my boyfriend and I made and I opted for the one where he was eating my pussy. I didn’t need the volume up, I just needed the visual so I set it on mute, just in case people outside might hear. I sprayed the toilet seat with Lysol and lined it with two layers of toilet paper and pulled my dress up to my chest and wriggled out of my underwear carefully, so as not to let it touch my shoes or the floor. I sat down, breathing heavily and shit, watch the first few seconds of my boyfriend’s tongue, flicking back and forth, up and down my clit, left and right as he smothers my cunt with his face. God I fucking love how he eats my pussy and just begins to ravage and bury his entire face in it. I was so fucking horny that I imagined, just a few strokes on my clit and I would cum right away. With a quick wash of my fingers under the faucet adjacent to me, I brought it down my cunt and surprised at how much my clit poked out as though it was a really small erected penis! With my right hand just the flat of my middle and ring finger, I began rubbing on my clit, hard and imagined my boyfriend’s tongue tasting and sucking it. Ten, then about twenty strokes and I started squirting. I wanted more. I wanted to cum again and again and again, I didn’t give a shit if somebody went knocking. But my wrist was already sore, that’s how hard I rubbed on my clit. So I took the spray—bidet from the wall, sprayed it with Lysol, I didn’t give a fuck who used it before or how they used it for what reason, I HAD TO CUM AGAIN. So I pointed the head on my clit, pressed down on the lever with my thumb, all the way down and replayed the whole video. I even put my leg up on the handle bar, you know the steel bar they have on cubicles where disabled people hold unto as they piss? I hitched my right leg up there, wide and open as if I were at home in bed. I looked fucking stupid. Now that I think about it. Within ten seconds of having a jet-like water that shot on my throbbing clit, I came again, squirting all over the floor and the toilet seat, even down on my thighs, I wasn’t worried they had ample toilet paper.
I wiped myself down, flushed the toilet, caught my breath, fixed my hair, my dress, collected my things, washed my hands and stepped out of the restroom as if nothing had happened. I took maybe about five minutes and there were already two people in line once I opened the door.
I sat back down in front of my laptop, giggled at myself with a smile on my face and went back to writing with a clear head. See how much effort I put into writing my books?




Comments

  1. Ang graphic! I like it even though I have no clit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, person with no clit! thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment